So now that I’m back writing, I’m trying to get in the flow.
“Flow is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energised focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.” Wikipedia
Sounds good. I’m not there. I am struggling with issues of balance, commonly know as vertigo, and this is now week 6. It sucks. I don’t like it.
I have found the following truths over the last few weeks:
– balance in your life is important, as is the balance in your head, and your inner ear
– without balance, your brain is seriously addled
– you can’t live your life with fulfilment if your brains are addled
– many people, far more than I expected, have been addled in a similar way
– becoming unaddled (yes I know that’s not a real word) is a long process
– to become less addled you have to revise your life to reduce the complexities
– complexities include work, anything that involves groups of people, anything that involves moving a fair bit, and any mental strain.
Complexities do not help with the flow. So I’ll just do my best and hope it’s ok.
In the meantime, I’m very envious of this guy and not just ‘cos of his wonderful hat sense!